Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 am
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Immensely Annoyed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercy
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Immensely Annoyed...   Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:25 pm

I understand that the server doesn't have a lot of players yet...And I do understand that it's still the holiday season... but in my mind, practice makes perfect. I understand I'm not a GM, nor do I wish to apply so this issue is like my two cents....

There were some players in vent last night that weren't actually in game. Many of which said they were playing other games...

Now I don't have an issue with them not being in game. But...

Last night Sammael mentioned that there were no GMs in game while there were a few GMs in vent with us. My issue isn't that they didn't drop what they were doing to get in game, but that the GMs that were on, never asked if anyone needed help with anything when Sammael mentioned there were no GMs online. I only remember seeing 3 GMs in WoW Anarchy, and at the same time be in vent last night.

If they are going to be using the vent server to play other games, could we maybe have another room in vent for players and GMs to go if they are going to play other games? And if we can't have another room in vent made, then perhaps we could just adopt the rule to put in a comment that states when a player is not on WoW Anarchy. That way we don't bug those that are playing other games, especially the GMs, if we have issues on WoWAnarchy?

Okay that's it, I'm not trying to "stir the pot" but I had to get this off my mind... I'm dropping the subject, to let the Management deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Immensely Annoyed...   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Stir the pot? Not at all. That was total bullshit. I would like names but understand why you wouldn't want to give them. All GM's have a duty to WowAnarchy first and foremost. If they are in vent they need to make sure everything in game is going fine. I know that every instance hasn't been checked for major bugs, I know the devs haven't completed all their work. The only issue I can say since I don't know names is that Dev's are not required to do any GM type work, they are to do dev work. However if someone needs something and only devs are on they can help out. Don't let me catch a GM doing what was described in this post. I know that most GM's can be in game and play other games at the same time, they should and keep an eye on the server.
Back to top Go down

Immensely Annoyed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Suggestions and comments-
Jump to: