Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Concerning sig's & pictures from me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypnotiq
GM
GM

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-01

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Chaos/Hypnotiq
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

Concerning sig's & pictures from me Empty
PostSubject: Concerning sig's & pictures from me   Concerning sig's & pictures from me Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Well, I'm creating signatures/pictures again. Won't be as fast/good as before but o well lol. Have to re-learn the photoshop stuff and try to get time to do the stuff.

I have two PM's from a long time ago, casterrs and stabymicstab. If either of you two are still interested PM me or reply to the post and I'll start working on them.

Icebound/Mace I can try to make one, but photoshop doesn't allow for .gif's to be animated. Have tried using Gimp to animate pictures but Gimp doesn't enjoy .psd's being used in its program lol. If i find a way to get that stuff to work together I'll start on those projects.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience guys ^.^

P.S. If you want a sig from me and would like some of the effects from my other pictures(my pictures). Tell me what one you like the effects and tell me what picture/name/etc you would like (please give approximate size also)
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
GM
GM

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-01

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Chaos/Hypnotiq
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

Concerning sig's & pictures from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning sig's & pictures from me   Concerning sig's & pictures from me Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Concerning sig's & pictures from me NewestWorkcopy

That's one i just did, if you like it i can change the name to yours and you can have it.

^.^ criticism welcome lol
Back to top Go down

Concerning sig's & pictures from me
Page 1 of 1