Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tumaxi GM App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tumax
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Tumaxi GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Tumaxi GM App.   Tumaxi GM App. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:41 pm

1. Account Name: Tumaxi (forum Tumax)

2. In game character name: Tuma

3. Vent user name: Dosent use Vent.

4. Age: 16, soon 17.

5. How long have you played with WowAnarchy? I just started. I know you need to have been active & played at least 30 days, but I got 2 years exp, the last server, I was Head GM, I've been GM on World of Dalaran located 15# on the Xtreme Private Server. I'm very skilled, and I know all commands. I can make very nice videos and get a lot players to the server. I've been Head Master for Stair Events too, I can make custom items, npcs and so on. and much more. Think about it.

6. Have you played retail before, if so how long? Yes, 2½ year, I got a lv 80, and 1 lv 71.

7. How would we benefit from you becoming a GM? Well, I can do A LOT things for the server. You can read ^^ what is said before.

8. If you could change or add something to our server what would it be? Well the server is really awesome, And the website is cool. I can give some ideas when i get more exp in your server.

9. Who is your GM sponsor? Helpfully, & fun, Very much online.

10. What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses? Well my Stre. Is im VERY helpfully, I got A LOT exp, I've been Head GM 2 times, Normal gm like 3 times. World of Dalaran 15# on xtreme, was one of my best gm posts. I can make events, get a lot people in, and i'm always happy. I can be angry if people break the rules more than two-3 times. My weakness, could be that if people are VERY RUDE on me, i could be angry.

11. Some events/situations get out of hand, How would you get everything back under control? I would tell everyone to calm down, while we fix this, and if people are fighting, I would kick them or summon them away from each other...

12. What shift can you work, days, times, etc. ( central standard time ) ? - I can work at least 6 hours every day, all days.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-22

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Angel
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

Tumaxi GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumaxi GM App.   Tumaxi GM App. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:04 pm

First of all, I would like you to concider to install Vent as we have monthly updates, meetings, and also have players that use vent.

Second as you know you have to have a months time with us to even be concidered to be a GM, also if you were to become a GM you would be a lower rank, (Event GM) and work your way up the ladder.

Third, as you have had so much experience on other servers GMing, what time scale were you GMing for there and why did you leave the other servers?

Fourth, The question says who is your GM sponser i.e another GM such as myself

fifth, you say that you can become angry if players are rude to you, We like to keep a professional look upon our GM staff and loosing your cool with players would lose that image for us.

And finally you did not state which time zone you are.

Thank you for your GM application,
Please get back to me ASAP

~Angel~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gerrard1892
Tumax
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Tumaxi GM App. Empty
PostSubject: fail.   Tumaxi GM App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 pm

First of all, you made a big mistake by not trusting on me,
you're server will fail(never get to the top)

Farwell.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-22

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Angel
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

Tumaxi GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumaxi GM App.   Tumaxi GM App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:07 pm

This isnt about trust, this is about things that I would like to know about you before we hire you, Im sorry if you took this the wrong way.

Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gerrard1892

Tumaxi GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumaxi GM App.   Tumaxi GM App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 pm

LMAO I'm glad we didn't have a "chance" to bring you on. Good riddance and have fun pulling your shit elsewhere asshole. Peace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tumaxi GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumaxi GM App.   Tumaxi GM App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumaxi GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Masters :: Old GM Apps-
Jump to: