Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: MaceWolf
Race: Tauren
Guild: AnarchyStaff

The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic Empty
PostSubject: The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic   The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:13 am

Chapter 1

It is 0430 and the room is quiet. A few night sounds come from the sleeping occupants but for the most the crew is deep in sleep. A lone figure stands looking out the 2 story window...watching over the city.

At 0443 the tones drop and the whole room erupts in firefighters jumping into their bunker gear. A 10 story building has smoke showing and multiple call-ins from occupants in the building stating that the smoke is in the top 3rd of it. The lone figure calmly turns and starts gearing up.

After a quick slide down the pole he climbs into the officers seat of the tower truck. He feels the comforting power of the engine as it revs up. As they are clearing the station house he picks up the mic and and radios in to city " City this is tower 5 en route to 232 West Main...Code 3". He hears the other trucks and equipment call in that they are en route.

The streets are deserted this time of the morning; all that is seen parked vehicles. There are a few hours yet before the sun comes up. The temp is in the 50s and it looks to be a promising day. A lone dog howls as the federal Q starts its howl. The lone figure just gives him a quick grin.

In the distance a black menacing cloud hung over the city's center and the lone figure had a very bad feeling. The run from the station to the scene was short. All equipment arrived without any mishap.

The Equipment was set up and the search teams went in. The Lone figure watched as the tower was taken up level w/ the smoking section of the building. All units reported in that there was only smoke and no sign of the fire..yet.

A Battalion Chief walked up to the lone figure and they shook hands. This does not look to bad, Ah Red? Cpt Danny Smyth AKA Red Told the Chief of his bad feeling. The chief trying to settle his officer said with a grin “ OK Red you are acting like a probey on his first scene”. Red tried to explain to the chief that this felt different and that they should be on there toes but the first occupants began to be funneled into a staging area so they would be out of the way.

This fire was hiding and they had been on scene for 20 minutes. The search teams had not found anything that they could say was the source of the ignition. The minutes where ticking by and Red began to have a feeling of doom settle on him.

He was still scanning the windows when he witnessed a bright light going from room to room 3 floors under where most of the crews where working. He ordered the tower to lower to the floor to check it out. The nozzleman called over the radio “ Cap you are not going to belive this”!!!!!!!! It looks like flame came to life. The thing is just catching the entire floor on fire! Red ran to the driver seat of the the tower and began pulling the air horn and shouting into the radio for all units to get out. Other engines hearing the horn joined in so that all fighters could get the chance to flee.

Red ordered the towers huge nozzle to open up and blast the being made of flame. The nozzleman complied and water was shot into the area that the being was seen. The tower cannon was keeping the flames from getting much further until a beam of pure fire shot out of the building and slagged the extended tower. The flame incinerated the 2 firefighters in the tower and turned the metal from a sold to a white hot soup that would not support its own weight.

The Battalion Chief saw what had happened and ran to Red “What in the hell is that”?!!!!!! Red was in shock for losing two Fighters under him but was not about to let it get anyone else killed. He grabbed a SCBA and an Axe. He geared up as he was running tword the building. Not really sure what he could do to the entity but feeling that someone should try something he ran in as his brothers and sisters came running out.

The first thing he noticed as he climbed the stairs is the smell of sulfer...even thru his mask. He was so put out by the deaths of his people that he failed to notice how strong the smell was getting. He turned a corner and saw the creature at the other end of a large room. The fire was a maelstrom swirling around this creature from the abyss. Scared but not sure what to do he just watched it as it strolled around the perimeter of the room. Then the entity noticed him.

It was looked like it was trying to figure out the best way to incinerate this foolish man. Red could hear strange sounds that the living flames where making. It almost even sounded like twisted disturbing words. He blocked out all the other sights, smell and other noises around and just concentrated on the noise from the creature. In a hell spawn way it said Foolish man, why would you put yourself in my way? You have nothing that can touch me. I could burn thru your garment and your weapon as if it was paper. I would then gorge myself on your life energy and continue on. It would not even be a chore to do so. You are insignificant and yet you are still here and confronting me. That stopped the creature because it could not comprehend why this mortal would confront him.

Red not knowing what to do or say just let his mouth run on auto-pilot. Hmm you are an invader to my world. If I don't stop you then you will have free reign here w/ all the people that work for me and all those innocents that I protect. I understand that you may have the power to burn me to ash but I am where I should be. I am a shield between you and all that I love and care for. In good concsious I can not stand aside as you do harm to my city. The flame entity pondered reds words and laughed. You would give yourself, your soul to protect these weak, foolish mortals? I have been in you plane of existence many times over the last 5000 years and only a very few would step up and give it all for them. I applaud you but you will end up like the rest....burned and broken into ash. I will feed from you then you will be forgotten not as a martyr just as a dead man that should have ran while the getting was good.

The fire entity raised his hands and the world shuddered. The flame filled the room to bursting and flashed over. Red was thrown from the room and the flame ate its way inside his coat. The pain was beyond anything he had ever experienced in his 15 years as a firefighter. It not only just burned but it burrowed into his being. It was eating him from inside and out. He could smell the sickly smell of his hair and the sweet smell of his flesh giving way beneath the incredible onslaught of the living flame. Images came to his mind of the friends, family, and the citizens he protects. He called out to all that was holy to stop this creature. He had nothing left to give but he gave his last breath and last bit of his spirit to find someone or something to help him stop this evil being.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic   The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:55 am

Chapter 2

A large gathering was in full swing. Dwarven clans where toasting one another and calling out praises. All had mead mugs in hand. Others where in the competition areas testing out there strength against fellow dwarfs. The tests of strength ranged from tossing large boulders to wrestling and Axe accuracy. All the dwarven folk where in high spirits for there leader had passed his 500th year of reign.

The dwarven King Thedicus 15th was a stocky vibrant dwarf lord decked out in his ermine and dragonworm silk. He watched over his folk with pride. His people had risen up from being a Great Dragons slaves to one of the most influential races on the face of Kamakron.

King Thadicus spotted his most valiant guardian Dragonbane working over a group of younger warriors in a trial of strength. The 5 warriors where unarmed and trying to force there way by Dragonbane who was standing in a portal blocking there progress. They tried brute force to get by the wiry veteran but that was not happening. Then they tried to divide and conquer and Dragonbane stopped both groups by shoving one group on to the other. The young warriors where getting a good lesson taught to them by the skilled guardian. The judge a very old dwarf called the match to Dragonbane's favor. The judge directed Dragonbane to his liege for his prize.

Dragonbane approached his monarch w/ deep respect...He brought up several tankards of the finest honey mead the barrow had to offer. The King seeing the great tribute had called Dragonbane to a small table that they could talk and partake of the wonderful beverage. The dwarven folk not ones to stand on ceremony where very friendly tword one an other. The King and Dragonbane sat and talked of the the festivities for a time then the King skilfully turned the conversation to what he really want Dragonbane for.

Dragonbane I was contacted by the seers. The seers are a group of dwarven females that have dedicated there selves to the pursuit of interpreting the words of the overlords (Gods). The seers have heard a great plea from across the universe. The plea was abruptly stopped but they where able to locate the spirit of the requester. They have determined that the individual is from a world that runs by strange and different rules. These people have no active magics or at the least have no ability to detect them and use them. They use technology with many strange devises to make there world easier.

The requester is a person of some respect and has given his life to slow down an evil that even we would have problems with. Apparently the boys from the rift have found a way into this world that has no defenses from them. For this being to stand up to a fire wraith without any defenses is either totally foolish or an act of great caring for his people. Dragonbane listened in silence as his liege told the tale.

So my lord...Dragonbane began...What can I do to help? Dragonbane had an idea but he liked his king to work on the occasion. Well Dragonbane you can head down to the seers cavern and help them with a little experiment they would like to try. Dragonbane saw a twinkle in the Kings eye and know he was in trouble. He chuckled at the look and saluted his liege with a quick hoist of his half empty tankerd. The King still had that look in his eyes and held off on chuckling until Dragonbane left the room. But as he stopped outside the entry to the depths he heard the loud full throated laugh that rebounded across the entire ceremonial hall.

Dragonbane like his King and the king treated him like his son. Dragon's service to theis lord had passed the 399 year mark. He was his most trusted Guardian. Always at the point if his lord called to stop the evils that spread there way tword the good folks of his world. But was this going a little deep fighting evils on another planet to the far side of the universe.....but he was as ever a loyal guard of his king and if he was assigned a task he would complete it.

Dragon walked thru the darkened halls of the deep. His eyes automatically switched to infrared and the small heated tiles that marked the walkway easily led him onward. He feared no being that was in his own area. This area was cleared hundreds of years ago but he had his weapons on him, He carried a wonderful Axe that could temporary stun his opponent and his great shield had most of the magic defenses that could be incorporated in a devise. His armor was of the highest quality Mithral with overlapping guards made of the hide of the old worm that had beens his peoples nemesis for so long.

Dragonbane approached the holy cavern of the seers and stopped to listen before he entered. A wise warrior gets as much information before barging in and with the seers it is always nice to know of there moods before he was in there area of influence.

He heard silence form the cavern...there is never silence..they are womenfolk after all. He had been to this cavern a lot over his 300 years in service but for there to be silence all he thought about was that some fell being had entered and done harm to the strange woman. He grabbed his Axe and readied his shield. He also sent a message to his king by the mind speak that something was afoot. The King wanted him to check it out and would send in reinforcement.

Readying himself for the battle mindset Dragonbane approached the portal and took a quick look around. He saw no sign of the Seers. Nothing looked out of place but he was still worried for them. After switching his vision to the normal spectrum he looked again....and Nothing. Hmm this was not good. He stayed to the exterior of the cavern working his way around it. No sign of any one. He worked his way around stalagmites working tword the center of the holy area. Still nothing, his warrior mindset gave him a clear head but he really needed something to hit.

From out the center of the cavern he heard a sound. It was as if many woman where in the throws of labor at once. He rushed tword the sound as it built to a crescendo ready to do battle. He spotted the Seers all laying on there backs surrounding a huge gold diamond. The diamond was one of the truly wonderful relics from the days the clans where fighting to keep the Dragon and his minions from taking over. It was well over 30 pony kegs tall and massed at 10 tonnes. One of the largest and most rare type of diamond in the entire world. Right now the diamond contained a spectral image of a very tall, well build person. Hmm, it looks like the Seers have started without him.

The Seers where spent after there ordeal but the lead Priestess spotted Dragonbane. She waved him over and told him to let them gather there wits. Dragon holstered his Axe and put his shield on his back again. He stood back and studied the being in the diamond.

The person was 2 times the height of the tallest dwarf...taller than an elf as well. His girth looked like a cross between an elf and a dwarf. The part that did not show before was that he had horrible burns on his spirit. It showed by the way the image moved in pain. What ever happened to this one was still happening.....Dragonbane shouted for the Seers. One of them came over and inquired what was wrong but after a look in his direction she knew what he referred to...the pain of the image..... it was visible for all to see.

They may have pulled the spirit but the creature that made the attack had left some of his being attached on the poor man. Well before they could do anything they needed to get rid of the hell spawn that had done this act on the man. The Seers where all on there feet and conversing about this exact problem. Dragonbane stood back and allowed them to work but his eyes kept returning to the poor man that had nothing he could defend himself with. Dragonbane wanted to just toss the man his Axe. Then an idea came to him.

Seers is there a way that I can send my Axe thru to the man? They looked on in confusion until the priestess understood the request. There might just be a way to make that happen, she said. All of you stand in your places as before. All the Seers moved as directed. Then the priestess sent an intonation up into the air. The others followed suite then the Priestess tossed gold flakes tword the diamond, soon mica and iron followed. The chant went on and on then the priestess told Dragonbane to toss his Axe into the diamond. A haze was surrounding the diamond and Dragonbane stepped up and tossed the Axe in....it flew thru the air and hit the barrier....and bounced off.

An exact image of the Axe that was lying on the floor continued on thru the barrier and was caught by the man. He used the Axe to shave the hell spawned energy from him. Once it was off he then used it to create as much havoc on the energy as he could. He hacked, sliced, and hammered the fell energy until it was gone. Having spent his rage on the now defeated energy he gave a quick salute to the dwarf and fell into an exhausted sleep.

The dwarf replayed the event in his head again and again in wonder as the giant of a man beat the fell energies into oblivion. The Axe was a natural extension of the mans arm. When he struck it flowed from strike to repost with out any thought. This was a truly powerful warrior...as long as he was on your side. Not sure how the Seers would be able to give spirit form the Dwarf set it aside for a later time. He watched over the man while he was asleep. And not needed now...the reinforcements arrived.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic   The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 pm

Chapter 3

The Great Hunter woke from a vivid dream. He was dressed in a light weight armor of his kin. It was for the most part like any leather that 100s of worlds had but for 1 major difference. His armor came from a herd beast that traveled the interplanular routes between worlds. The beast was immune to most magics and it was very tough to put an Axe into. His tribe would take many hunters young and old alike to hunt enough for just one set of armor. The fatalities from such a hunt where huge but the armor would protect its wearer from most attacks. For the newly promoted hunters this was there test into the most elite group in the entire plains.

He cherished his armor as much as he cherished his planular Rifle. It was forged of some of the most hard to get materials in all the plains. It had had essence of black hole, High Koride alloy, and semipervious extract. The ammo was from some of the most densely packed particle clouds in the center of the universe. It could fire single burst, 3 round, and rock and roll at full automatic...most worlds did not have strongholds that could keep a determined hunter out if his pray had gone to ground there. Several shots and the prey would be taken care of...even through hardened fortresses. The Hunters did not allow any other species of the plains to possess any combination of there armor or weapons. The Interplanular Authority (IU) backed that with Laws that kept Hunter items from all other hands.

The Hunters where the scouting and apprehension arm of the IU. They where not above the law but they had large powers of discretion at there call. They where sent in to get escaped penals and scout for the ever increasing attacks by the Abyssals. Minotaurs had a huge life span but as Hunters only the smartest lived more than a few years in the service. This Hunter had lived for many years and had been a trainer of Hunters for a long while as well.

Macewolf was experienced enough that he took the dream at face value and took off immediately to the area of the stars that the dream originated in. He was hunting between the plains of the worlds and he saw a trail of a worthy one being summoned back from the brink. The Huntmaster did not know a lot about the situation but he did know that the one being drawn back was from a world that had no magic only a sterile technology. The Minotaur are the interplainular hunting specialists. There abilities to travel at will between the plains leaves them very much desired for employment by all takers. This Minotaur was a master of his race, he had been a bloodthirsty warrior as a young bull but then settled down and became the master hunter that he is today. The Minotaur spend a hundred thousand years learning to hunt the ways and this minotaur was a teacher amongst them.

Macewolf could smell the aura of good that this deceased one was putting off. He had died very valiantly and his soul shone still with the fight that he had not finished b4 having his essence ripped from his body. The strong one was being pulled tword a dwarven controlled world and by the Seers if he understood the energy that was pulling the one along.

Macewolf wondered what had brought this warrior's soul many million of lights from his home world and why the Seers wanted this one. The Seers had not got involved with another world in many hundreds of years. They had too many problems with a hugely evil dragon that controlled there world. Maybe things where changing on this planet and for the better.

Macewolf sped along on the paths between the worlds and went to the smallish blue planet that the soul had come from. This was a true technology planet...They lost there abilities to see and feel the energy of nature and the gods. This world had fallen under 3 or 4 major religions and it had looked too far away from the universal truth...that there are many gods and they wear many faces.

Mace looked in chagrin as the world is littered w/ pollutants. The sky, seas, lands, and even the poles of the planet showed effects of the pollution. This will change in several 100 years as the world cleans itself of the foolish ones that have made a mess of it. It just will be a major pain in the hooves for them until...lol it will make em a stronger race or it will break em.

Mace stepped close to the battle. A FireWraith had emerged from the abyss and raised a little hell for these folks. He had started enough of a fire that it called out the local antifire authorities. Apparently this one was a leader amongst this department. His men where in shambles and the FireWraith was overpowering the meager resources. He had destroyed there vehicles even the ones with the large platforms on it. They were using natural water to combat a fire elemental and it was not doing anything but keeping it at bay for a time. Ya something was needed to help these folks out real soon. Maybe Aurora would not mind a call to lend a little assistance here.

Mace concentrated on the image of his friend from the Elves....and was answered immediately by her. I see and am on my way...and as quick as that she was standing next to him looking at the ineffective humans against a minion from the abyss.

They don't seem to be doing well do they Ole horned 1? Aurora had met Mace years back but no race lives as long as the minotaur so he was the Ole Horned 1 to her. It did not bother him he was old even by his herds standards. But she was a dear friend and she meant no ill by it. She was also a WaterMage and that might give the abyssal minions something that will take there focus off the poor senseless ones that have nothing but blood to give for there people.

Aurora watched until a group of the men in anger attempted to overrule one of there leaders and rush into the fire. Ya they would not come back out and the demons had already broke the interplaner law about attacking in form any planet that could not detect/defend itself form elemental energy. Now she could act... She called forth several of her minions to block the structure off so the man would not be harmed...she chuckled as her Nisayas (appears as Mermaids) appear out of the thin air and stopped them from entering. The men look on as the guardians soon shoot a very strange water all over the exterior of the building. The flames are not able to touch the special water. Aurora shifts herself and Mace to the floor that the FireWraith is on. Mace removed several traps from his pouches and readies his Planier rifle for Battle.

Aurora is deep in concentration so Mace calls out to the hell spawn. You have broken interplanier Law and in the open have showed yourself and your capacity to unbelievers. By the Laws you must cease and desist all such actions and return to your realm. Hehe, there is a form that must be covered but it never works... for the FireWraith launched many balls and beams there way. Aurora expecting that the entity would not leave freely had erected barriers that would keep the abyssal creature from doing a lot of harm to them.....but as time passed more and more energy would get thru...so they needed to gutt this thing moderately fast.

Minotaurs having a short fur really did not fancy it being burned off. There armor protected them to a point but have you ever tried to get the smell of burnt bull hair out of you armor?!!!!Gods it is horrible! Well Mace usually being prepared for all conditions had a few trinkets to lessen the effects of the fire. He worked one onto his ring in his nose and another went into his right horn.(he would have had one for the left but in his more bloodthirsty days he had met a group of RockGiants and they took an immediate dislike to this young bull trying to take them over so they beat him soundly after ripping his left horn off and then left him staked out in there fields like a common cow for a couple of years....that taught him respect and that it was not good to try taking over a town of creatures that would take a half herd just to get into the front gate). Mace tossed Aurora several items and she applied them to herself.

Well the fight finally began and Mace and Aurora let him have it w/ all they could hit him with. Aurora hit him with all types of freeze energy and Mace was using water shots in his weapon. The creature was not really enjoying the show for it kept getting beat down and just could not get a rhythm going to let these do-gooders have it.

Now on the inside of the building it was nothing new but on the outside the mortals where not sure what to think. The Battalion Chief finally got his people under control...seeings they really could not run in the fire they just set to surround and drown. But they could see that something huge was going on inside and they needed to see what it was....so they called for a bird and had them keep an eye out.

The Chief had a great view of something out of his worst dreams. He was raised in a catholic town in southern Ireland and had relocated to America to get away from the superstitious people of his home country....Now though he was sure that they had been right, for in front of his eyes it appeared to be an Elf shooting elemental magic and a Bull Like creature shooting what appeared to be a rifle out of the deepest sci/fi series. Not to mention the sirens that where blocking his Firefighter's from entry into the conflagation. LOL just like the mermaids that his papa used to tell him about that lived under the sea...no clothes and all.

Mace wondered why this critter was stronger than ones he had fought before. His shots where hitting but not to the effect that they should have. Aurora was doing fine but he just felt off. He looked around the area and noticed that the FireWraith had some of his miniature minions attacking the shield. He shot several and they kept getting respawned to attack the shield directly. Mace let Aurora know that the entity had some way to minimize his shots and that the little ones where attacking her shield. She let go with a withering blast of water that open up beneath her feet and worked its way over and around the shield. The spell cleared away the minions and removed what ever it was that was cutting down on his shots.

They open up with a withering attack that had the Demon shrinking to a quarter his size. Mace employed a holding trap and caught the demon. It was not happy being inside of a disc of the purest elemental water in all the plains. The fire vanished once the demon was under control. Mace and Aurora took there first clear breath of air since they had entered this world...even if it was a little polluted it was far better than the magically produced stuff. They heard a great cheer and know that the men down below had witnessed the dying of the blaze.

Aurora let her allies know that they had done a great job and they could go to there homes again....but they wanted to stay for a time to see this strange world. After all the seal had been broken by the enemy and they would not suffer any penalty of the Law for it. Aurora told Mace what had transpired and he was just as surprised as she.

The Nisayas had moved from there positions at the doors and approached the men who had tried to hold back something that would have killed them all. They approached slowly and made no threatening moves. The Men not knowing what to do just stood behind there leader. Aurora seeing what was going on in her minds eye called for Mace and her to get down there as soon as possible before one side or the other started something that they could go very wrong...

Mace and Aurora appeared between the two groups. The Elementals not shocked but knowing that they had caused this stood back and awaited there allies to make it all right...LOL ya make a mess and we clean it up....Mace stood back as Aurora talked, due to him looking so much more aggressive. Good day break, Aurora greeted both parties. The men a little shocked but sensing nothing that would cause them harm stayed relaxed. The chief responded for the group. Thank you for the assistance Great Warriors. Your very welcome, it was but our duty. These spawns where supposed to leave your world alone, Aurora began. By the Interplanular authority they have broken the Law and in the open have showed themselves and your capacity to unbelievers....which is you..she said w/ a sad smile.

I am Aurora and this is Macewolf. We have come here to stop the abyssal ones from threatening your world. We where led to your planet by a great warrior that gave his life for you all. His sacrifice has shown your world to the other worlds that you have been attacked by the abyssal ones and therefore are eligible for our assistance and it also allows us to show ourselves to you. My friends would like to meet your warriors and they will do no harm to you as long as you do no harm to them. They do not get the opportunity to meet peoples that are on the no interaction rolls. I do not understand all that you say but I agree that we should all talk, the Chief told them. The chief directed all concerned tword an unused staging area..away from the media and the public.

Mace watched the tired men walk away from the fire line to a meeting w/ strange new allies (He chuckled). These men where tired and should have wanted to get home but they where willing to meet new peoples and be ambassadors for there world. It was going to be an interesting day.

Last edited by MaceWolf on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic   The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Chapter 4

The Battalion Chief stepped up after all had a chance to clean the ash off. I welcome you to to the planet Earth and the country, the United States. I am not sure where you come from but it is obviously not from anything we know. Aurora Bowed and Macewolf Put Fist to chest and gave a loud Moo (that came from the most maddened bull you would ever meet) that startled the men... he was near 8 Ft tall and massed most men by almost 1 ton. Aurora just chuckled as she thought back to the first time she had seen Mace do that same salute...at the time she wanted to hide under a bed. So she understood that these men may think him gone mad but they stood there ground. Even the Nisayas having been around Macewolf before where surprised at the violence that was displayed as the minotaurs salute. LOL Mace liked to keep folks off guard, even some of his allies...I am Aurora and this mad sounding Minotaur is Macewolf (Mace just gave them a grin). We thank you for your hospitality and the heart felt thanks that you people have given us and our allies (she pointed tword the Nisayas) in helping you in your fight against the FireWraith. We understand that you have no idea what or where we come from but.....

A shot rang out tword Aurora....

Mace seeing the shooter, moved to intercept the round. He tossed a trap that would hold the foolish one and not harm him. He did bring his Planier Rifle up just in case......

Pandemonium broke out, the Nisayas moved to protect the men and Mace and Aurora...sent water up in the air surrounding them all. The water blocked any shot the shooters would have and also would not allow there projectile to enter. The Men suddenly surrounded by water walls had no idea what to do but they did understand that one of the cops mush have taken a shot at Aurora and totally pissed Macewolf off.

Mace bellowed again but this time each and every one got the clue real quick...no actions at all!!!!! The Nisayas brought down the screen but not all the way and they where protecting the men if there was another mishap. Mace looked around and spotted the man dressed in dark colored clothing w/ a mask and strange writing on his cloth armor in white. Mace approached the man with his weapon held it on him. The Chief called out for no one to harm this one, he is not a monster he saved them all form certain destruction.

The trapped man saw the huge bull like man approach him and there was nothing he could do about it. What ever the monster had used on him paralyzed him so completely that he could not move anything but his eyes. He could breath but that was about it. He had saw an opening on the strangers and took the shot on the female not thinking the male could move quick enough to beat a bullet to mark. But he was deeply wrong. As the huge rifle with energy traversing the barrel from tip to bottom and back again...was pointed at his head the SWAT officer new he was beaten and that he would Die but knowing that he died trying to protect his people he would be happy...

Mace could read all that was going on in the your tactical Officers eyes. You have almost killed one of my friends, he said with as much outrage as he could generate. He looked the man in the eyes and he could not look away. We have come here to help you and you try to repay this with an assassination attempt? The Swat Officer looked on in confusion. Mace seeing that he had confused the man let the trap allow him to speak.

We came to help your world and you turn around and try to assassinate one of us? I did not try to assassinate you. I was given orders that there where monsters here that where harming our Fire Department and I did nothing but take a shot on some strange looking lady....the Swat Officer said sullenly. Mace moved very close to the face of the Officer and spoke very softly. I understand that you have not been exposed to us before so I will excuse this assassination attempt as a reaction to new and different peoples. But you should get rid of the hatred behind it or there will be some issues. The Officer was shocked to see that this massive monster had seen to his core....he had taken a shot because they where different and that he thought he could get away from it. Call for your leader to come here little one, Mace told the officer. The Officer called for a Sergeant Bloom. The Sergeant having seen that the new peoples had caused no harm and all that had transpired cautiously approached the huge Hunter.

Yes sir, I am Sergeant Bloom. Well Sergeant because of this mans hate he almost started something that your world could not handle. The Sergeant pictured 100s of bull like men taking retribution for what this foolish one did. Sir I can promise that we will do nothing of the sort again. He should have seen that you meant no harm and that you had just saved a lot of lives. Yes Sergeant he should have but his hate was upon him and that is all he saw. He better come to grips with things that you are not the only peoples anymore. As a matter of fact there are millions of different species of peoples out in the plains. The sergeant eyes momentarily widened at the thought. Sergent I am MaceWolf and that was Aurora that this one took a shot at. We will be around for a while see to it that this does not happen again or....Mace aimed his rifle at the trapped man and pulled the trigger.....The weapon roared to life......and the man was unharmed but free from the trap. Lol the Sergeant almost peed himself as the huge weapon fired off...not believing that a weapon could make such a noise and be just freeing the fool from the trap that he deserved. Sergeant Bloom led the tactical officer away to be debriefed...followed by several other officers. He did look back and saw that the giant warrior looked pleased w/ himself.

After Mace completed with the police he informed the group what had transpired and that it was all good to go. The Nisayas where a little sad that there is still hatred on someones skin but it is on many of the new planets that have been opened in the last thousand lights.

Mace went to check that Aurora was ok and found her leading the Chief around talking animately with him. Mace grinned and set back to a tree and watched the interaction between the 3 groups. One of the Firefighters approached the resting bull man. He started with, Excuse me sir may I have a moment of your time? I understand that you are relaxing after the commotion but I have a couple of questions that Aurora has not the time to answer. First off what do your herdmates call you? Mace asked. I am called Steve, sir. Ok Steve, I am called Mace or Macewolf..your Sir seems too formal. It seems like it is designed for a great leader or something on those lines. I like Mace or Macewolf so no more sirs..ok, Steve? Steve relaxed and smiled Yes Mace I understand.

Steve wanted to know what had happened to Red and what that creature was that had hurt so many of the Firefighters? Mace started to explain and noticed that there where a large group of men listening in so he invited them all in to sit and hear the tale. So he recounted the incident and answered all there questions and made some new allies this day.

Aurora was meeting this area leaders, and there leaders, and there leaders, etc. Some one asked her if she would like to go see the President. Not knowing what a president was she said that it would not be a good thing to be separated from the Nisayas and Macewolf. She tole him that it was ok if he visited here..to the chuckles of all the Firefighters. They explained that the president was the leader of there country or land mass. She thought this odd but she had visited other world w/o a central leadership and some of the places it worked but they where never able to trust each country enough to form a unified world.

A huge cavalcade of armed men and vehicles approached the area where they where resting. Mace having a problem with this many itchy trigger fingers moved all his people back away from the armed men.

The fire fighters having seen what happened before kept themselves between the military and there guests. The Chief was on his radio calling for the military units to back off and give them some room to work. They were told to stand down that they needed to protect them from these strangers. The fire fighters told them that they did not know what they were doing and to back off. Mace did not like how this was transpiring but he could not get them out of there for an other 3 hours.

The argument went on and on until some one worth enough authority settled both sides down. Some one said something about presents or something along those lines so Mace relaxed and waited. It did take Aurora to tell Mace that there leader was called the Precedent and not a present like a gift...Mace still thought it would be a gift; speaking to someone to get these guns away from him. One of the Fire Officer asked if it would be possible for him to give up his weapon...He just showed his very large teeth and the matter was dropped.

Mace stood next to Aurora and the Nisayas stood to there rear. Mace had his weapon out but it was not pointing at anyone in particular. A Group of what Mace considered to be in high level dress on this world approached. The Guards of these people had many guns but Mace and his group was protected by a dome that was not seen and would be able to shield them from the worst that these peoples could do to them. Mace allowed them to get within distance but not too close.

Thats far enough peoples of the United States. Mace said with his bull like drawl. We are not here to do any1 harm but you have my word that if any tries to assassinate us again it will not end good for you. All the Guards looked on as the huge warrior stayed ready to do battle....what could they do if he tried for them...maybe a tank could stop him....

As my friend has warned this will not be acceptable a second time. We have forgiven you for the transgression of your peoples but only one. We will not harm you if you do not do anything to us. A man told his people in no uncertain terms to relax and back off so he could do his job....he was even able to have the guards relax a little. Mace did relax but never would he allow any1 again to do what the tactical officer had done earlier. Also he watched the guards and lackeys following this leader for signs that they would try to harm them. Aurora invited the President into the secure area and had the Chiefs command table and chairs brought forward so that they could sit and talk with no1 getting jumpy.

I am Aurora IceMage of the Elven peoples, and this is Macewolf A Hunter Trainer of the Plainular ways. We have come here today to help your peoples battle an abyssal fiend. We did not come to do any of you subject any harm. The President told them Well I am glad that we can work on being friends and maybe allies Aurora. You can call me George.....
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic   The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:58 pm

If you are interested in the latest chapters please let me know, I will email them to you. I would like to publish this and i am a little concerned w/ plagerism so they wil be available but not in the publics eye.

Chapter 5 and 6 are available upon request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic   The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shield of the Innocent *****please Do not post in this topic
Page 1 of 1