Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tutorial: Portals for newbs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: MaceWolf
Race: Tauren
Guild: AnarchyStaff

Tutorial: Portals for newbs Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial: Portals for newbs   Tutorial: Portals for newbs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm

.....Not tried yet.......

Step One) Go inside WOW and type .gps .

Step Two) Copy down Map, X, Y, and Z. Put that on either a piece of paper or whatever you can see it on.

Step Three) Go to your SQL database using either HeidiSQL, Navicat or whatever program you use.

Step Four) Find the table teleport_coords and find some spell you don't use or find useless. Example: Teleport: Goldshire would be one.

Step Five) Leave the ID for the spell alone and edit the table with the x, y, z coords and map ID you got from doing .gps in the game. I will do this on Teleport: Goldshire.

ID: 31 -----> You can either leave it alone or change it. Up to you.
Name: Teleport: Goldshire -----> Change it to Teleport: (whatever you want to name it.)
Map ID: 169 -----> Change it to what you copied down from .gps in the game.
Position X, Y, Z : ----->Change those to the values you got from inside the game.

Now remember the ID of this spell. Which would for me, be 31.

Step Six) Go to the Gameobjects_names table.

Step Seven) Make a new record in this table using whatever program that you use which would be MySQL, HeidiSql, and etc. For entry ID put a number that you will remember because this will be the game object you are gonna spawn. In other words, your portal. Make sure its a high number also.
For the second box, which is Type, put 22. Then the third box, Display Id, put 7146. For spell focus, that would be the number of Teleport spell you made. For me, it was 31. Thats all and it should look like this.

Entry: (Whatever you want)
Type: 22
Display ID: 7146
Spell Focus: (your Teleport spell's ID) For me it was 31.

Step Eight) Restart your server. Do not do .reload teleport_coords or .reload gameobject_names because only restarting your server will make it work.

Step Nine) Go in the game and spawn the portal using .gobject spawn (ID you made). Then it should work.

Step Ten) If you didn't understand this tutorial then you are a complete retard.
Back to top Go down

Tutorial: Portals for newbs
Page 1 of 1