Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 am
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Bug Postings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-22

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Angel
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am

Currently doing the quest I must have them in Nagrand, it requires you to kill Dust Howlers and loot 3 Air elemental gases. When I go to the location there is only one there. So i kill it and loot what i need, and it takes another 15 mins for it to respawn. cheers

GM.Angelic@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gerrard1892
Angel
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-22

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Angel
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Quest-Kurzen's mystery-Stranglethorn vale
Quest requires you to collect 4 tablets hidden within troll ruins. I have Number 1 3 and 4 each when collected they sparkled, when i went to collect number 2, in the Vile Reef the tablet is either missing or ive gone blind and dumb? its a possibility. But the tablets sparkle when u go to collect it, but there isnt a sparkle for number 2 albino

GM.Angelic@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gerrard1892
Sammael
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Assorted warlock bugs   Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:27 am

Ok, was testing the warlock class and found a few bugs. 1) The demon quests, if done in Org, don't actually show the summoning circle graphic. Not a big deal if someone knows where to go as it works just fine, but if they don't know it can lead to confusion. 2) The felhunter quest can be skipped entirely other than the part that sends you to talk to Strahd in Rachet and the actual summoning of the felhunter. 3) In Org at least, and I believe also in Undercity, the questgivers don't display the yellow exclimation point, a minor issue if you know where to get the quest from, but also a possible point of confusion. 4) While the felsteed (lvl 30 mount) is available from the trainer now, you can still get the quest at lvl 40. This cheesy quest doesn't even give xp, so it's not really a problem but I wanted to mention it just to be thorough. 5) This one is a BIG deal. In the first tier of the affliction tree there is a staple talent that makes corruption an instant cast spell. Unfortunately later in the tree there are both the spell Siphon Life as well as the talent Empowered Corruption. I took them both at the same time as I hadn't put points in for a while, and one of them is causing corruption to revert to a 2 second cast time. This nearly destroys the usefulness of corruption which is a staple spell not only for affliction warlocks but really for the class as a whole. This is all I've found up to level 42, but I'll edit this if I find more.
Back to top Go down
Mercy
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 pm

BUGS I'VE DISCOVERED:

1) The Quest: "Bloody Imp-ossible" in Netherstorm at Crosmowrench is bugged. when trying to summon the imp given to you to help collect the blood samples you are told "You must be in Netherstorm".

2) I've noticed that Flying over some houses and towers in outlands dismounts me. A good example of this is at the Kirin'Var Village in Netherstorm. Flying over the tower there dismounts me.

3) The quest: "Fires Over Skettis" in Terrokar Forest at Skettis is bugged. The quest giver gives you an item of bombs that you are supposed to use to destroy the eggs in the trees around the skettis settlement. Getting the bombs works fine, however using them doesn't. When you click on the bombs and then click on the place where you want the bomb to drop, I am told "You must be in Terrokar Forest".

4) The quest: "Recharging the Batteries" in Netherstorm at the Ruins of Enkaat is bugged. The quest giver gives you a battery recharger that you must use on very week Phase Hunters. I weakened almost 20 Phase Hunters and none would charge the item I used.

5) The quest: "Archmage's Staff" in Netherstorm at Area 52 is bugged. The powder given to you to summon the demon Ekkorash does not work. You can click on the powder and put the powder down where instructed, but nothing happens after you put it down.
Back to top Go down
Sammael
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Teleporter issues   Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Badlands is a dangerous port for anyone under 60, as is STV unless this has been fixed since I let Mace know about it. Duskwood is equally bad, if not worse, for horde. Will post more as I find them.
Back to top Go down
Golden
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-09

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 am

Priest Trainer at BE starting point

1. Not in english

2. I believe it is suppose to be "I seek Training".. When you click it, it works fine (to learn spells)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   

Back to top Go down

Bug Postings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Bug Report-
Jump to: