Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bug reporting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Korb
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-17

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug reporting. Empty
PostSubject: Bug reporting.   Bug reporting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Today I ran The Nexus and Violet Hold. VH had no mobs in it whatsoever, and the Nexus is missing about 3 pulls worth of trash mobs between the 2nd. pull of the instance and the third. Also, the heroic setting for the instance bugs it out and makes it impossible to go into in that difficulty. The oculus is bugged because when you go into the instance and try to leave, it places you inside the portal thing that takes you into the instance so once in, leaving is impossible unless you die and res at the graveyard or hearth. I also noticed in The Nexus that some of the mobs were walking through the floor. I'll keep running things and letting you all know whats up.

Also, the quest for hunters to train in the pet taming ability is bugged, so hunters do not have that ability yet.
Back to top Go down

Bug reporting.
Page 1 of 1