Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bug Postings

Go down 
+8
Kurt
Sammael
Freedompal
Stabymicstab
MaceWolf
Casterss
Icebound
Aurora
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora
WowAnarchy Owner
Aurora

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:38 am

This post is for bugs or any ingame problems that need to be fixed by the dev's. Please do not post anyother topic in this area.
Before you post please check to make sure that someone else has not already made a posting.
Back to top Go down
Icebound
GM
GM
Icebound

Number of posts : 59

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: icebound
Race: Human
Guild: anarchy staff

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:28 am

OK, the Orcs starting cinematic dosnt work when u make a new character.

the quest "Galgar's Cactus Apple Surprise" doesn't work cause when u right click on the object to loot the apples there is no loot table

the quest "Thrazz'ril's Pick" wont work cause when u go to loot the object there is no loot table

the recall port to shadowfang keep ports u inside the actual building so u cant get to to instance

in sunwell you arnt able to attack bruttalus

in sunwell felmyst(s) are not spawned

kil'jaeden isn't spawned

Muru dosnt have a loot table

most of the bosses don't drop what the proper amount of gold like 10x less than they should

will port more as i go along

Last edited by Icebound on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:48 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casterss
Anarchy Noob
Anarchy Noob

Number of posts : 44

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Casterss
Race: Blood Elf
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Intances have a bad title, and Will not let a group into the same instance.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

Number of posts : 149

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: MaceWolf
Race: Tauren
Guild: AnarchyStaff

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Area Mulgore The npcs that give you the quest to deliver the leather goods to the inn between camp N and Bloodhoof are not present. 1 npc and 2 or 3 guards.

Coldridge A refugees quandry the chest that you hunt down does not give you the quest item. Also in that starting are the npcs are too close to the fire.

Add the skill journeyman leatherworker to the trainers in Thunderbluff and possible Bloodhoof village.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
WowAnarchy Owner
Aurora

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:35 am

Melika Isenstrider (assistant Innkeeper) Lion's Pride Inn, Goldshire. Can not interact with her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
WowAnarchy Owner
Aurora

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 am

Guards in Shattrath don't stop when you talk to them.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: OMGGGGGG   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:05 pm

lol set ur GM on then triggerpass then appear at map 580, zone 1, x 1872.3, Y 586.4, Z 2.03, and or 4.2. LMAO check out what some1 left in the instance. Many, Many demons and bosses...If this is a training area then disreguard. Do not delete unless Apollo gives the ok.
Back to top Go down
Stabymicstab
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-03

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Emeriss the Dragon raid isnt in Duskwood like she should be
Back to top Go down
Freedompal
Co-Lead GM
Co-Lead GM
Freedompal

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-29

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:05 pm

ok bugs so far npc's at bulwark ar not spawned sliver moon pally trainers text is buggged as wella s th quests they hand out are blank when you hand in
Back to top Go down
Stabymicstab
Noob
Noob

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:45 pm

dont go into Kara, lol. u do fine on Maiden and the horseman and the show boss, but when u get to Curator things go wrong. U go to fight him he falls thru the ground. and than u can't fight him, but u will still target him and be in combat. After u give up with him u run around the corner to the left, u go to fight that mob and fall thru Kara. after this happens u have to hearth to get out. Had no other problems in here till this happened, but i didnt get to finish the instance.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:25 pm

The fungal spore quest out of XR is bugged...the fungus does not have any spores in it when you open it.

The Quest NPC disiple of naralex does not give any quests out when you enter WC.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:22 pm

I have not found a chest, container, or activatable object ( Anywhere in-game)that has anything inside of it (that includes any quest that you have to open something up to get to it). Even the food crates, and chests at camps don't contain anything.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
WowAnarchy Owner
Aurora

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Sunstrider Isle, Arcanist Helion, Quest Thrist Unending, can not use my mana tap on creatures and get credit for it.
Falconwing Square, Aeldon Sunbrand, The Dwarven Spy, Anvilward is green and you can not kill him to get his head. I .killed him and his head was in his loot table just can't kill him normally.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

My Role Play Profile

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:00 am

add journeyman and expert engineer training to Roxxik in org.
Back to top Go down
Sammael
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: BE pally quest bug   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 am

The final stage of the BE pally rez quest seems to be bugged. When you try to revive the NPC you kill earlier in the quest line the item you need to revive them has no effect on him. The NPC in question is the dead BE in the top of the inn in Silvermoon City, the one that connects Murder Row and the square. Sorry for the lack of clear detail I'll get both the quest name and the NPC name as soon as I get back there to check them out, just wanted to make sure I at least put this up.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
WowAnarchy Owner
Aurora

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 am

All the npc's I've come across that are moving and that you can interact with do not stop when you talk to them. So if you aren't fast enough they move out of range... affraid
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 11

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:41 am

The priest trainer in the human starting area is horde and attack you
Back to top Go down
Stabymicstab
Noob
Noob

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Ramps=Vazruden the Herald wont fly down so u can attack.
Blood Furnace=Door is open to Brgok, instead of using the lever to fight mobs than fight the boss.
Keli'dan the breaker doesnt have any guys around him to fight than fight him.
Back to top Go down
Freedompal
Co-Lead GM
Co-Lead GM
Freedompal

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-29

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 pm

quest a sprit gudie doesnt work wolves dont spawn
salvaged wood doesnt loot
apothecary zelana quest is blank at finish
blessings of the acents doesnt work
org pally trainers text bugged
Back to top Go down
Stabymicstab
Noob
Noob

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:44 am

Here is the stuff that is at the malls, these items are free.

Sheild vender has free stuff on pages 1,2,3,4,5,6,8
Also it has a OP sheild on pagen 1 top left(first one)
necklace has free stuff on page 3
rings=2,3,4,5,6,7,9
trinket=3,4,7,8,9
cloak=6
feet=2,5,7,9
wrist=5,7,10
off-hand=1,2,3,4,8
weapons 100+=3,6
weapons 75+=6
weapons 50+=3,6
Teir 6 is free
Teir 5 is free
Teir 4 is free
Areana 4 is free
Areana 3 is free
Areana 2 is free
Areana 1 is free
mount 1=2,6,7
gemstone 2=1,3,4,7,8,9
gemstone 1=1,2,3,5,6
Enchantment=1,2,3,4,6,7,8
Currency=free
Projectile=1
Container=2,3,4
Potions=7
Libram/Idol/Totem=1,2,3,4,5,6
Enchant A-G=7,9
Leather G-R=7
Jeweler Reagent=1,2,3,7
Enchant Reagent 1,2
Cooking Reagent=1
Blacksmith 2 reagent=has armor and weapons, and pages 2,3,4,8
Blacksmith 1 reagent=3,6,8
Engineer 2 reagent=1,5
Tailor 2 reagent=1
Leather 2 reagent=1,2,4
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
GM
GM

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-01

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Chaos/Hypnotiq
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:48 am

Zul Aman, random imps... some mobs not attackable and some of the bosses start attacking you from underground, they fall through then start attacking you

can't get to Jan Alai

anddd apollo... did you mess with the boss's sayings? lol
Back to top Go down
Sammael
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Horde Call of Fire quest   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 am

Quest works fine, until you get to the last leg. At which point you are instructed to drink the sapta that you've prepared, walk to the top of the mountain and defeat the elemental that you will be able to see. The problem comes in when you're at the top of the mountain and drink the sapta, but there's no elemental. This prevents you from being able to gain your fire totem as well as the searing totem spell. In addition, the Call of Water quest seems to be bugged, I tried filling the second waterskin you need for it, this one in Tarren Mill and it refuses to allow you to do so, even when at the correct well. The earth and air totem quests work just fine however, so there is at least some good news here.

Last edited by Sammael on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mercy
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:06 am

Just a few things...

1) The Quest for Rogue poisons. that takes you to the tower north of Sludge Fen is bugged. After using the Flare twice as directed, given to you for the quest, the NPC you are supposed to interact with doesn't change from Hostile to Friendly so that you can get the Pipe from him. Once he is friendly you are supposed to do the /salute emote to complete the quest. However because he doesn't become friendly, killing him like any other mob is the only solution, and he does not drop the item needed for the quest.

2) I've noticed that the zepplin masters don't tell you which zepplin go where. I'm not sure how important that is but I thought I'd let you know.

3) I've noticed that the trainers display an error message when you talk to them. Instead of give the option to seek further training. It gives a long error message that is clickable instead.

4) The quest from Wrentiz in Ratchet (He sits just beside the flight point and gives you a quest to get a Southsea Treasure) doesn't work. Once you get onto the boat, and find the treasure box in the lower portion of the boat, it won't open. Now you can click on the box, and the Pick Lock option goes through the proper motion, but the treasure box never opens to give you the quest item needed.
Back to top Go down
Mercy
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:01 am

This bug is kinda big... The Rogue quest: Sealed Azure Bag is not completable...

The Archmage Xylem that you need to hand the bag into on the top of Bear's Head in Azshara is not at the tower where he should be. I think he might need to be spawned, however I'm not sure. At the tower it shows no question mark on my map where he might be.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
WowAnarchy Owner
Aurora

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:30 am

Quest, Dwarven Digging from Bloodhoof (Baine Bloodhoof). Tools are very hard to come by and when I broke them only 1 went into my beg but didn't count to my quest of 5.

Quest, Rite of Vision, I am able to summon the ghost wolf but he does not lead me to the person I need to talk to. He just stays by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug Postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Postings   Bug Postings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug Postings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Bug Report-
Jump to: