Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A very big thank you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aargon
Anarchy Noob
Anarchy Noob
Aargon

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: aargon
Race: Tauren
Guild: wowanarchy staff

A very big thank you. Empty
PostSubject: A very big thank you.   A very big thank you. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 am

I want to give GRIM and BunnyFooFoo a VERY big thank you for the exceptionally great job they did on the home page and forums. It is exstemely AWSOME . It turned out a mllion times better then I ever thought it would. 1,000,000,000,000,000 Wowanarchy kudos for the both of you. keep up the great work guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very big thank you.   A very big thank you. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:06 pm

Blah don't give BunnyFooFoo my credit. I fixed the forums to match the website and created the website. All BunnyFooFoo did was sign up for the free forums before I could Razz
Back to top Go down
Casterss
Anarchy Noob
Anarchy Noob

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Casterss
Race: Blood Elf
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: A very big thank you.   A very big thank you. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:53 pm

Grim wrote:
Blah don't give BunnyFooFoo my credit. I fixed the forums to match the website and created the website. All BunnyFooFoo did was sign up for the free forums before I could Razz

WHAT??? I think I did a little more then that! haha just messin. Good job grim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very big thank you.   A very big thank you. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:04 am

Ok ok ok, so you did make a "website" that we don't use because you can't spell and it was boring o.O. Lol, just messing with you, thank you for helping us in the transition bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very big thank you.   A very big thank you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very big thank you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Offtopic Chat-
Jump to: