Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The adventure of Bradly and Chaky Chan/DO NOT POST ON PLZ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stabymicstab
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-03

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

The adventure of Bradly and Chaky Chan/DO NOT POST ON PLZ! Empty
PostSubject: The adventure of Bradly and Chaky Chan/DO NOT POST ON PLZ!   The adventure of Bradly and Chaky Chan/DO NOT POST ON PLZ! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:38 am

There was once two brothers that were named Bradly Wing Chan and Chaky Wing Chan. They lived together, but were always having a competition to see who was the fastest, strongest, and smartest. Bradly always won fastest and strongest, but Chaky always won the smartest.
One day while they were having their competition they got a call saying they were needed for a mission to save the world. They accepted the mission and started to get going when they got another phone call saying, "Don't accept the mission it is a trap to get them killed." They decided to ignore the new message.
Once they got all packed they got another call saying, "Come to Washington D.C. to get your weapons and food." after they heard this they decided it wasn't a trap.

This is Chapter 1.
Back to top Go down

The adventure of Bradly and Chaky Chan/DO NOT POST ON PLZ!
Page 1 of 1