Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Darmeran's GM APP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Korb
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-17

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 am

I know its early still, but I am filling this out to show my interest and get it out of the way.

1. Account Name:(Do NOT give Password)-Korb

2. In game character name:Darmeran

3. Vent user name:Kor

4. Age:23

5. How long have you played with WowAnarchy?Almost a week now.

6. Have you played retail before, if so how long? Yes, over 3 and a half years.

7. How would we benefit from you becoming a GM? I am a very professional person, and am very skilled and practiced in customer service. I know when to draw lines and also know what to do if they are crossed.

8. If you could change or add something to our server what would it be? I would add things I have noticed would be nice for new players. Example would be a quest in the beginning that sends a player to their capitol city, and a mob being there and standing near the GM island port. The reward for completing the quest would be their 20,000g.

9. Who is your GM sponsor? I do not have one yet, but when i am allowed to formally apply, I will look and see who would be willing to do it.

10. What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses? Chocolate is a hardcore weakness of mine lol. On a serious note, I would have to say I have a lot of weaknesses, and while I do, I also have many strengths such as being able to clearly determine right and wrong, fair and unfair, and have a uncanny ability to read people, even through text.

11. Some events/situations get out of hand, How would you get everything back under control? I would investigate the situation as professionally as I could and as fast as I could while also being thorough and make a choice on what actions to take from there.

12. What shift can you work, days, times, etc. ( central standard time ) ? I am on eastern standard time, and right now can be on most times of the day. i will inform you if that changes.
Back to top Go down

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 am

I like him. Only downfall is he sounds just like Macewolf....that is too scary. He has my support if it matters these days lol.
Back to top Go down
Blind4lyfe
Rookie GM
Rookie GM
Blind4lyfe

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:13 pm

I've talked with him a couple of times, the guy seems to be pretty chill. Seems like a mature person with a good-natured attitude. He's great with the people on the server and GMs.

Yeah, Like he said it's a bit early for him to be applying but I'll support him anyways, Id like to see him atleast get a shot at it.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/blind4lyfe

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Too bad your opinion means shit to us punk..... Horrible judge of character. Almost to the point it ruins this guys app. Luckily he has me on his side to negate your voice in this topic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blind4lyfe
Rookie GM
Rookie GM
Blind4lyfe

Number of posts : 37

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:51 pm

bah. lol
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/blind4lyfe
Angel
Admin
Angel

Number of posts : 73

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Angel
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 pm

I like him, and am definatly willing to support him, but i also think that a month playing on the server is essential, watch this space...Thor can u get back to me on this topic please, leave me a messege or something. Thanx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gerrard1892
Freedompal
Co-Lead GM
Co-Lead GM
Freedompal

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-29

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 pm

yeah id support him too
he just needs to get a voice editor to make him not sound as much like mace:P
Back to top Go down

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Where did you go???? You basically only needed to spend more time with us to become a GM and then you disappeared? Maybe I just don't see you personally since I'm not on as much, but reply here to give us a heads up that you are still around.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: MaceWolf
Race: Tauren
Guild: AnarchyStaff

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 pm

na he never came back after we started back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darmeran's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darmeran's GM APP   Darmeran's GM APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darmeran's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Masters :: Old GM Apps-
Jump to: