Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fupsavai

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
PostSubject: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 am

Hello. You could try AnyDVD. Then you could just use Shrink as usual. It has a 21 day free trial and sits quietly in the background doing it's thing.Many of us here at Afterdawn use and endorse this software. I do at any rate.I would really like to see one of your Nero burn logs, it is the program that is actually doing your burning. At least that is what I'm assuming if you have both Shrink and Nero. You just may need a good ol' AD Nero "tune-up" to get things working again.I think you can find the burn logs in C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\NeroHistory.txtThere are usually a lot in there, so just post the log from your last burn attempt.Your Nero Serial number will look like this fake one. Make sure you leave it out:1A25-1234-56D7-ABCD-891-EF2G-34H5 They are rather long, but post the entire log.By the way to use Shrink and Nero manually, Select hard disc folder under your target device settings in Shrink. You see that after you select Backup! and the Backup DVD menu opens. I have a folder on my desktop called Shrink_Target just for this sort of thing.With Nero, you need to open Nero Burning ROM, Select DVD, then Select the DVD-Video Icon on the left.Select New then browse for your Shrink_Target folder. Click the files to install them in Burning ROM. Once in Nero, Right click the files and select "Select All". Right click 'em again. Select "Copy to Compilation". They should all jump over to the left. Put in a blank, select the burn icon, set your burn speed and select burn.There are lots of guides for this.Here is bbmayo's remember to put your blank in before trying to set the burn speed!Cheers,FrankMy website- featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.
Back to top Go down

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Page 1 of 1