Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Woopwoop GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
woopwoop
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey! So here is my Gm application, I've thought of doing it before but I heard that you had to be 18 years old, even tho i know some isn't. Anyway so I heard you needed some new GMs and I was like! oh here is shoot! and also some people seems to want me to become a GM (A)but still, I'm not doing this for them since I'm the one who is going to be the GM if I get the spot.

1. Account Name:(Do NOT give Password) My account is wowpanda, and i guess ive to change my password now that you know my account name...

2. In game character name: uh I've several chars, all of them, or almost all of them is named "wooXwooX" the X use to be a random letter, but most people know me as WoopWoop which was my first character.

3. Vent user name: WoopWoop, unfortunately I'm ot on vent that much.

4. Age: I'm 17 years old.

5. How long have you played with WowAnarchy? I'm not sure of how long I've played on wowanarchy, I made a char for a long time ago, perhaps 2 three months, I acctualy don't know, but then i stopped playing since I got bored from leveling hehe... but then I started playing on it again for a month ago.

6. Have you played retail before, if so how long? I've played retail for 3 years and that I was very active then aswell >.<, I started pretbc ofc, played the whole TBC, and got to level 76 in WOTLK. The reason to why i stopped playing retail is that I thought it all was so simple in wotlk and it's all about gear and class, atleast in pvp. I my class 20 people still play retail, lol, so I get to hear the news all day long! But anyway, I've played priest during all those years, tho i leveled a druid to lvl 70 aswell but I never acctualy played with it, like raided and pvped. even tho I've only played a priest I consider myself having a VERY high knowledge about everything in the game.

7. How would we benefit from you becoming a GM? You mgiht have noticed that I'm alone more then most other GMs are, or atleast I've since I'm onlone mre then most GMs are. And I think thats a very important thing, there have been meny players who have left the server just because GMs isnt online, why I don't know but anyway. Also I'm very engaged is what I do when I do something so it dosen't because sloppy and that has to do with that I don't want people to think bad of me etc. So for example if I do an event for the players I dont just throw them into gurubashi battle ring and let them all kill eachother, which I think some Gms do...erhm... Perhaps that fun aswell! but it dosen't show any skill and it's unfair, I do aggre on that it might be a good thing to do seomtimes, since everyone isn't as that good on playing pvp like me for example ^^ and that makes it unfair aswell, after all it's a private server. but my point is that it's never and organized events. Since I'm not a GM yet i won't comment on why because I don't know, perhaps it's because we are lacking people atm, lets leave this subject and go to the next question.

8. If you could change or add something to our server what would it be? I don't know what I can change, I don't know what "powers" I've like an event GM, but obvisouly I would try to make the players have seomthing to do so they don't leave because they thing there is nothing to do on the server. also I'm a very good listener and I don't just throw what people say to me into a trashcan, and this is a good thing, since I'll talk with you other guys about this and hopefully you can make the server better and more fun to play on. I'm currently reading programming and who to do sites in school, I don't know if I'm that good at it since we haven't learned that much as you might wish, but still. Uhm, I also think alot, especially when I'm alone, I can think for hours doing nothing eles and I think about everything that circle around my life, its all from how I can do my hair look better to, in this case wow, what can I do to make people enjoy the server more? Atm I'm not a GM but I still try to get people doing instances etc, I know that I gank alot heh... and I guess that dose'nt make people that happy but I won't do that as a GM.

9. Who is your GM sponsor? That would be GAME MASTER SIN! all hail him.

10. What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses? I like revenge and when I think/know someone is wrong i start a discussion which wont end before he/she realises that he/she is wrong, I can end the discussion but I don't want to.

11. Some events/situations get out of hand, How would you get everything back under control? Well that depends on what it is, but if an event get out of hand it's prolly because someone isn't doing what they are told to not do. And that's disrespct towards a GM so I would basicly first remove him from the event, either by teleporting him away or using a spell that makes him unable to act, but that depends on what he wants. If he would keep disrespcting me or the other GMs I would kick him again and warn him that I would bann him and then if he keept going I would bann him for a day or so, if he keeps on disrespcting I would like to bann him for all time, but I'd talk with a Macewolf before, or any other more experenced GM.

12. What shift can you work, days, times, etc. ( central standard time ) ? I can "work" from 16.00/17.00-23.00/00.00 but obvisouly im not always online that time. Any day work for me. Since I live in sweden my central time is, I don't know how you say it but its one hour more then the UK, so if its 00.00 in the UK its 01.00 here.

Thanks for you consideration and I hope you like my apply! I do notice that I wrote a bit more then others but I hope that you think thats because I want to become a GM more then others!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Senior GM
Senior GM
Sin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name:
Race:
Guild:

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Yup, I sponsor him.
He's been playing with us since.... forever.... he's a great guy, and I think he could help out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:34 pm

I have no issue with Woop becoming a GM. I just want to stress that he needs to make sure not to show favoritism toward a certain couple of people and not give them everything they want. Also when arguing he needs to learn to let it go and choose his battles wisely. Arguing with another GM unless they are pulled to the GM channel in vent or a private message will not be tolerated in the least. Other than those two minor issues he has my full support.
Back to top Go down
woopwoop
Noob
Noob

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Grim wrote:
I have no issue with Woop becoming a GM. I just want to stress that he needs to make sure not to show favoritism toward a certain couple of people and not give them everything they want. Also when arguing he needs to learn to let it go and choose his battles wisely. Arguing with another GM unless they are pulled to the GM channel in vent or a private message will not be tolerated in the least. Other than those two minor issues he has my full support.

I'm not going to start and long discussion and start batteling you now but I just want to know why you think I would favortorise some/a group of people? What exactly do you base that comment on, if a person is worth something or not I base on facts like most other things in my life, but of course I won't be giving away free items for no apperent reasons. I choose my battles from facts just like anything eles in my life, like i just said before, and side aswell, also I realise when there is no point of discussing the thing anymore and if I for some reason would have wrong I accept it and appologise.

Sorry if my answer might sound a bit hostile but I just don't understand what you base your first argument on, regerading the arguing part and discussion, I know that I argu alot but it won't be a problem, I know when to not argu or when to stop.

And hi btw, didnt know that you, grim were treehugger :p

/lukas
Back to top Go down

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm not going to name names. I've been around for awhile and have known you for awhile. I'm merely stating a couple concerns I had and that is all.
Back to top Go down
woopwoop
Noob
Noob

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm a bit disappointed, it has gone over a week and none but Grim have replayied to the post, and there have been no confirmation to whether you want me as a GM or not, hopefully this wont make you think bad of me but I want an answer, and I don't think its a good thing that it has gone over a week, I really thought that you would be alittle more engaged then that.

/lukas
Back to top Go down

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm

We won't give you an answer via forums. You need to be on in game when Angel and/or Thor are. They are the decision makers for new GM's these days. This is how it has always worked. You just need to get in game and vent to talk with either of them about it.

Edit: Set up a time to meet with me tomorrow if you do not get a reply from either Angel or Thor today. I'm off tomorrow and can virtually be on anytime after this time of day.
Back to top Go down
MaceWolf
WowAnarchy Owner
MaceWolf

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: MaceWolf
Race: Tauren
Guild: AnarchyStaff

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Another reason that there has been no reply is we have not saw you in-game. That does not excuse the fact that there have been no posting letting you know what is happening. When you get in stop by and say Hi.
Back to top Go down
woopwoop
Noob
Noob

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Well I'm on holiday right now but I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-22

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: Angel
Race: Blood Elf
Guild: Anarchy Staff

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:19 am

Please check ur e-mails, I emailed you 2 days ago.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gerrard1892
Sponsored content

Woopwoop GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopwoop GM app   Woopwoop GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woopwoop GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Masters :: Old GM Apps-
Jump to: