Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 71 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:29 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

DarknessFalls GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blind4lyfe
Rookie GM
Rookie GM
Blind4lyfe

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-22

DarknessFalls GM Application Empty
PostSubject: DarknessFalls GM Application   DarknessFalls GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 am

1. Account Name: Blind4lyfe

2. In game character name: Mistborn, but I'll probably get it changed back to DarknessFalls

3. Vent user name: Darkness Falls

4. Age: 18

5. How long have you played with WowAnarchy? Just about as long as Grim

6. Have you played retail before, if so how long? Almost 2 and a half years, off and on.

7. How would we benefit from you becoming a GM? I'm actually a pretty friendly person once you get to know me. I'll continue bringing smiles to peoples faces as best I can. I guess I'm a people person, GM material. Cool

8. If you could change or add something to our server what would it be? Umm...not a whole lot. Could do without Linix &/or Kamekaze, but other than that I'm happy. Very Happy

9. Who is your GM sponsor? Grim

10. What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses? Well, to be honest, I don't have a lot of patience when it comes to people being unfair in the game. For example: Camping lower levels and bug abusing in a PvP situation. But for all else, I have all the patience in the world.

11. Some events/situations get out of hand, How would you get everything back under control? Well judging by what I've seen GMs successfully do in events/situations that have gone awry, I'd probably have to say I'd root or that stun that lasts forever the person/people involved and calmly ask them to desist whatever they're doing, and start playing by the rules or the way that event was intended to be done. If the problems continue, I'd boot them with a warning and see where it goes from there.

12. What shift can you work, days, times, etc. ( central standard time ) ? Right now I'm free just about anytime during the day, and later at night. Eventually once I get another job that'll change, but not by too much. I'll give word when that happens.

Btw, as of right now I'm having issues running WoW due to having Vista and WoW with only 1gig of RAM. This will be fixed shortly.
And also, I posted this app because I heard the server will be running WoTLK shortly. Due to my lack of attention I let my WoW download slip past 2.4.3, so I was kinda screwed as far as playing on the server till you guys upgraded. Sad
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/blind4lyfe

DarknessFalls GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarknessFalls GM Application   DarknessFalls GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:11 am

Being bumped by Owner POWA!!! Welcome to the team. Get in touch with me soon bud.
Back to top Go down

DarknessFalls GM Application
Page 1 of 1